Note: Please keep in mind that I am one person running a small business and not a large corporate entity with warehouses full of ready-to-go packaged products. I work a full-time 7am-4pm Monday-Friday day job aside from painting, so your patience is much appreciated! :)
Expected Shipping Time
- US Domestic Orders: Expect orders to be shipped within 1-2 weeks (handling time) of the initial day ordered and an additional 5-7 business days (shipping time) for the actual shipping time. Delays may be expected if there are a large influx of orders within a short amount of time.
- International Orders: Expect orders to be shipped out within 1-2 weeks (handling time) of the initial day ordered and an additional 6-10 business days (shipping time) for the actual shipping time. Delays may be expected if there are a large influx of orders within a short amount of time. Delays due to USPS (currently underfunded) are NOT the fault of the artist.
- USPS tracking numbers are provided upon shipping for both Domestic and International orders.
Item is Lost or Broken
- Items lost/stolen/damaged in the mail are NOT the fault of the artist. Contact the artist at email@example.com if you have questions about your order.
- If your print arrives damaged, I require proof of damage (photos via email) before a replacement or refund is initiated. I try my best to be reasonable! If your print is damaged, I will provide a replacement print and only require you pay the additional shipping costs (determined by amount of prints and weight of package).
- If an original painting arrives damaged or is ultimately lost in the mail, please contact the artist at firstname.lastname@example.org. These are dealt with on a case by case basis.
- If you require a refund, please contact the artist at email@example.com and provide a valid reason why you are asking for the refund. Again, I try my best to be reasonable!
- If you paid with a card, it could take up to 7 business days for the refund to reflect on your account.
- If you paid with PayPal, the refund should not take more than 1-2 business days for the amount to reflect on your PayPal balance (as I generally refund this directly through PayPal).
- As the artist, I maintain the right to cancel or deny commission requests. From time to time, I will close commissions completely until stated otherwise. (As of February 2021, my commissions are closed indefinitely.)